Le Nez Du Café - Revelation Kit 36 Coffee Aromas
THE REFERENCE TO DEVELOP YOUR SENSE OF SMELL BY JEAN LENOIR Le Nez du Vin is the perfect training tool for olfactory memory. It is within your reach. Take it out, sit, breathe the aromas...Available in English and French
36 olfactory music notes, the major ones found in the world’s coffees. The illustrated book describes the aromatic group of each aroma, its odoriferous features and its presence in the world’s coffees, as well as the art of coffee growing, roasting and brewing.
An exploration as in-depth as that of wine, which will overwhelm coffee lovers.
Same aromas and explanatory booklet as Le Nez du Café® Révélation. Wood box, size: 26 x 15 x 8.5 cm, weight: 1.85 kg.
Made in France.
The 36 aromas of Le Nez du Café
- EARTHY NOTE: 1 earth.
- VEGETABLE NOTES: 2 potato, 3 garden peas, 4 cucumber.
- DRY/VEGETAL NOTE: 5 straw.
- WOODY NOTE: 6 cedar.
- SPICY NOTES: 7 clove-like, 8 pepper, 9 coriander seeds, 10 vanilla.
- FLORAL NOTES: 11 tea-rose/redcurrant jelly, 12 coffee blossom, 13 coffee pulp.
- FRUITY NOTES: 14 blackcurrant-like, 15 lemon, 16 apricot, 17 apple.
- ANIMAL NOTES: 18 butter, 19 honeyed, 20 leather.
- TOASTY NOTES: 21 basmati rice, 22 toast, 23 malt, 24 liquorice, 25 caramel, 26 dark chocolate, 27 roasted almonds, 28 roasted peanuts, 29 roasted hazelnuts, 30 walnuts, 31 cooked beef, 32 smoky note, 33 pipe tobacco, 34 roasted coffee,
- CHEMICAL NOTES: 35 medecinal, 36 rubber.