WhisperKOOL have created a ceiling-mounted split system evaporator because of experiencing KOOL without seeing it. Your wine should be the center of attention, not a cooling unit.
Technicians and installers will be happy to hear that the electrical wiring, bottle probe wiring, and the line set are all located at the bottom of the unit, rather than the top. Not only are the essential components relocated and easier to access, flare fittings will now be utilized so that there is no brazing needed in the field. The redesign includes e-coated duramax evaporator coils which will improve system performance, a 2-speed fan switch that will decrease noise levels up to 7 dbs, and a new looking hex mesh grille with an air filter to protect the unit from the intake of potentially harmful debris during the initial start-up.
Note: A qualified HVAC-R technician is required for installation. Failure to have the system installed by a qualified technician will void the warranty.
- Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cooling and dispersing the air throughout the environment
- Standard and 24V thermostat options available
- No ducting required
- Allows for maximum racking space
- Includes a pump system to remove excess condensation
- Includes cold weather start kit
- The grille of the unit comes with a durable black powder-coated finish, which can be painted to match the cellar