Extreme ti 5000 – Through-the-Wall, WhisperKool
U-WKEX5000-115-3, Self-Contained – Extreme 5000ti, with variable-speed fans, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions, Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation, Through-wall installation, 55°F temperature differential.Cellar Size: up to 1250 cu ft.
Extreme ti: This product functions in the same way as the tiR and is intended for through-the-wall installation. The difference between the ti and tiR is that the controller and display will be located on the front face of the unit. In order to monitor your cellar conditions, you will need to physically enter your cellar.
Cellar Size: Approx. 1250 cu. ft. when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements.)
- BTU/h w/85°F air entering condenser coil: 4126
- Dimensions: 28"L x 14.25"W x 15.75"H
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- HP: 1/3
- Refrigeration Tons: 0.34
- Voltage Rating: 115V (20-amp dedicated circuit required); 230V (subject to availability)
- Weight: 115 lb
- Amps: 9 (running amps)
- Drain Line: 1/2” ID clear plastic tubing
- Installation: Through the wall
- Thermostat: Advanced digital controller, liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (retractable cable)
- Temp. Delta: Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 110°F condenser air intake temperature.
- Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F; external grille is highly recommended