The SC PRO Series embodies the latest and greatest system design technologies in an all-new housing design. Developed upon feedback directly from customers and installers, the unit incorporates a variety of high-end components at an affordable price point. By combining powerful airflow with quiet operation technology, the SC PRO is unrivaled when it comes to efficiently cooling small to mid-sized wine cellars.
What separates the original SC Series from the SC PRO Series? The SC PRO comes complete with a new, blower fan system that optimizes performance while operating at a significantly lower noise level. It also reintroduces a condensate management system, which effectively evaporates up to 3oz. of water an hour. This management system renders the drain line as an additional safeguard rather than a definite need.
The SC PRO Series will be a direct replacement for the SC Series, and its predecessor, one of the most well-known cellar cooling units, the XLT.
Cellar Size: Approx. 1000 cu. ft. when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements)
- BTU/h w/85°F air entering condenser coil: 2253
- Dimensions: 17.5"L x 14.25"W x 15.75"H
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- HP: 1/6+
- Voltage Rating: 115V (20-amp dedicated circuit required); 230V (subject to availability)
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Amps: 3.7 (running amps)
- Drain Line: 1/2" ID clear plastic tubing
- Installation: Through-the-wall, partially ducted
- Thermostat: Advanced digital controller, liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (retractable cable)
- Temp. Delta: Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 85°F condenser air intake temperature
- Ducting Options: Exhaust air can be ducted using the optional ducting kit