Wine Cell'R - 89 bottles, 2 zones
WC94FGB6, New Wine Cell'R - 89 bottles, 2 zones, Full glass door - Not reversible. Right Hinge only.
Your price: $2,701.04
WC94FGB6, New Built-in cellar, it is equipped of a digital thermostat on the door and one of the quietest compressors on the market. The sliding shelves mounted on ball bearings enable to see all the bottles.
COLLECTION BLACK PEARL
This built-in cellar can hold up to 89 bottles*. It is equipped of a digital thermostat on the door and one of the quietest compressors on the market. The sliding shelves on ball bearings allow you to see all the bottles.
- 89 Bottle Capacity (750 mL)
- Dual zone temperature
- Glass door -
- Door NOT reversible – RIGHT hinge only
- EMBRACO Compressor
- W 23 1/2” x H 47 7/8″ x D 26 7/8”
Bottle Capacity loading for the WC94FGB
The first shelf provides you with extra space to allow magnum/champagne styles bottles or you can stack two rows of standard size wine bottles. Ideally, you would put a base of 11 bottles on which you would place 9 others. (Total of 20 bottles)
Loading instructions will be similar on the Version 5 versus Version 3 so we've kept the image below even though it is somewhat dated.
Wine CellR Cabinets
Great for catering professionals or the new wine connoisseur, Wine CellR built-in or free-standing wine cabinets are practical, cost effective cabinets.
Features on most cabinets unless indicated otherwise:
- Built in or Free standing climate controlled cooler.
- Digital Temperature Display C° / F°
- Black finish on sides of cabinet
- Interior LED light
- Tempered double pane glass door, stainless steel trim
- Most cabinets have reversible doors unless specifically indicated per cabinet.
- Min 5 ° C - max 22 ° C on most single zone cabinets with Dual Zone max of 19 °C
- Security Lock
- Charcoal Filter in most units (Eg. not in the 18 BK)
- 115V / 60HZ
- Cooler: R134a
- UL/CSA ETL Approved
The enclosure cut out needs only to be slightly larger than the dimensions of the cabinet to slide into space if being built in. Please note, the Wine Cell"R wine cabinets are NOT designed to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry. The door has to remain outside the enclosure to allow opening. (It’s not a zero clearance hinge – you need about ½” or so to allow the door to open. )