D025WC Wine Guardian 1/4 Ton Water Cooled Sentinel
D025, Wine Guardian 1/4 Ton Water Cooled. Estimated Room Size: up to 800 cubic feet. D025WC Water Cooled (previously known as 24S025 Water Cooled - 1/4 Ton)
Use this condenser option where installation site temperatures consistently surpass 95 degrees or noise is of issue.
A ½” water line (3/4” for the 2 Ton model) is all that is required for this option which eliminates the condenser fan. “Leaving water” is clean, and is acceptable for sewer or makeup water.
Please note the 1/4 Ton Model requires duct collars to be attached to the respective openings.
The Wine Guardian wine cellar cooling units are commercial grade, self-contained packaged coolers for professional wine cellars and storage facilities.
These coolers are the most installation-friendly and versatile wine cellar cooling units on the market.
Many of these features are unique to Wine Guardian and not found in any other systems.
- Completely self-contained, requiring no external piping
- Can be installed thru-wall, ducted remote, or any combination
- Built-in powerful, motorized impeller fans for external ducting
- Pre-wired, wall mount thermostat for flexibility of location and proper control of temperature and humidity
- Built-in, cleanable filters on both evaporator and condenser coils to keep free of dust and maintain optimum operating conditions
- Corrosion-resistant cabinets of powder-coated aluminum for lasting durability
- Optional humidifier for dry locations
- Optional electric heating coil for cold climates
- Low ambient option for mounting in cold areas such as a garage or outside shed
No other wine cellar cooling system offers as many options and features as Wine Guardian. And the four sizes and capacities cover most wine cellar and storage applications. A 24/7 hotline to a factory technician assures you of immediate assistance. All Wine Guardian cellar cooling units are manufactured and factory-tested in Syracuse, New York, an upstate community known for its air conditioning and refrigeration technology.